Entrust the Audit of your company to an expert team.
Optimize the degree of reliability to all users of your financial statements through a team specializing in internal and external audits.
Our team, with great experience in providing professional services, works with seriousness and solid knowledge to give you certainties in decision making and risk prevention.
We work with professional objectivity, understanding of the business and the organizational culture of our customers, validity and technical updating, to achieve optimal quality levels for users of your company's information.
Guarantee the quality of our services
- Our presence in Free Trade Zones allows us to carry out audits for national and foreign companies.
- The wide range of sectors with which we work for companies from different countries settled in Uruguay.
- A stable team of accountants specialized in audit.
- A deep knowledge of the regulations, constant updating regarding legislation, professionals specialized in specific areas and an optimal link with regulatory bodies.
- Experience in diverse economic activities, mainly in the pharmaceutical and software sectors
- The ISO 9001:2015 Certification that guarantees that our work system complies with the most demanding international quality standards.
Make your business reliable
Our audit service guarantees that your annual accounts and your accounting information are accurate, generates confidence in the management and also allows the correction of possible failures or deficiencies to give an image of solvency and reliability of your company within the market and in front of third parties.
Reviewing the financial information system through a team of independent auditors, gives confidence in the validity of the information generated by the system, guarantees independence and objectivity in the opinion issued by the report, and allows users of such information to make decisions relying on the statements contained in the Audit and on the seriousness and reliability of your company in relation to the information it transmits.
- Audit of Financial Statements.
- Limited review reports.
- Internal audit.
- Report of Agreed Procedures.
- Risk management audit.
- Fiscal Audit.
- Labour law audit.
- Control of Outsourcing Law.